All of our Campsites are positioned specifically to give festival-goers an incredible view from inside a valley of the 5,000 year old megalithic cairns which dot the hilltops of Loughcrew. These sacred monuments are as old as the pyramids and are some of the most precisely aligned time-mapping structures in the world.
Campervans & Caravans are more than welcome at Fuinneamh Festival 2017!
Tickets are on sale below.
- Each ticket allows one campervan or caravan access to the Campervan Area.
- Each person staying in the Campervan/Caravan must also have a valid Weekend Camping ticket.
- The Campervan Area opens at 10:00 on Friday September 15th 2017 and closes at 13:00 on Sunday September 17th 2017.
- We do not provide electrical hook-ups nor do we allow festival-goers to bring their own generators.
- There are no tents or non purpose built live-in vehicles allowed in the Campervan Area.
- Once Caravans are unhitched the towing vehicle must park in the Car Park.
- Day Ticket holders are not permitted access to the Campervan Area.